Tickets and prices
KIELIUS buses run between Kiel and Hamburg Airport via Neumünster up to 19 times a day in both directions. Tickets are available in our online shop or from the driver of the KIELIUS bus. Please note: our drivers can only accept cash. Some travel agencies in Kiel and Neumünster also offer KIELIUS tickets. Just ask!
From single trips to group tickets, a range of different ticket types are available depending on what you need. Our table of fares provides you with an overview of ticket prices so you can pick the right one for you. Please note the following information:
- BahnCard holders get a 25% discount on standard fares (single journey KIELIUS bus tickets for adults/children). Groups of 20 and more people get also a discount.
- Rail&Fly tickets are accepted (not valid for combination tickets)
- Children up to 5 years of age travel for free, and children's tickets cover the ages of 6-14
- Disabled passengers pay normal fares, and named companions travel for free
- Special offers such as the Schleswig-Holstein group ticket and weekend family ticket are not valid on KIELIUS services
- Passengers do not have to reserve seats, but we would ask groups of 10 people and more to simply notify us in advance. The number to call is +49 (0)431/7107 0
- Students at Kiel's art college (Muthesius-Kunsthochschule) get reduced fares with their semester travel tickets: a single journey costs EUR 7, and a return journey costs EUR 12
Further tickets and prices are available in ourOnline Shop